I finally have a chance to do a quick post about last Saturday’s Create and Cultivate Event.
I apologize beforehand for some of my photos. I forgot to take my camera, so I snapped most of these photos with my Samsung Galaxy S4. I have had this phone for almost two years, and I still can’t figure out how take a un-blurred photo. If anyone knows how to fix this, please do share.
Anyways, Create + Cultivate was my first ever Blogger conference. I would say the overall experience was pretty darn good. It’s always great to be in a room full of similar minded individuals, to inspire each other and pick each others brains.
My favorites (not necessary in order of preference):
1) Blue Bottle Coffee- OH MY GOODNESS, it was HEAVEN. I don’t know what they put in there, but I’m BIG Fan.
2) The People- Beautiful inspiring women, and men ( all 3 of them). It was great hearing the stories from the speakers and the attendees! Some of my favorites were there: Song of Style, Chriselle Lim, and Kimberly Pesh. The breakout mentor sessions were definitely my favorite.
3) Glam Squad- Getting dolled up is never a bad thing 😉 Especially when Amigo Booth was there to take some glamorously silly shots.
4) THE BAR- no explanation needed.
5) Shopping- Yep, there were some pop up shops. The only thing is, I wish there were more.